Evergreen Web Leads for Elective Procedures
Any time I start working with a client, my first action is always the same:
Identify the low-hanging fruit. The opportunities to attract new patients with as little time, effort and budget as possible.
So what’s the saggiest fruit branch in your marketing mix? Your website.
It’s a simple numbers game. Every day, you have dozens if not hundreds of people who meander over to your site to check you out.
Every person who visits your site knows who you are, knows they have a problem, and knows you probably have the solution. These are all good things. This means your website has huge upside potential to deliver new patients to you.
But here’s the bad news:
Unfortunately, most of those people who visit your site end up leaving… and they never come back. By “most” I mean around 98% – they get distracted, and they’re gone. Cat videos, Facebook, work email, text message, competitor’s website… You know how distracting the internet is!
So think about it – for every 2 people who fill out your contact form or call you from your site, another 98 folks left, along with their wallets.
Now consider the money ‘leaking’ out of your website, based on this data. As an example – let’s say you offer a $5,000 procedure. You come up with a way to pull just 1 extra patient out of your website each week. Do the math – That’s a revenue boost of more than a quarter million dollars in the next year.
(Now you see what I mean about the low-hanging fruit?)
This is the biggest hole in your elective procedures sales funnel, and there are 3 ways to plug it:
- Create more “Lead Entry Points” on your website.
- Showcase “Social Proof” so site visitors will want to take action.
- When visitors leave your site, use “Marketing Automation” to bring them back.
With Evergreen Web Leads, we attack this expensive problem from all 3 angles.
1. Create more “Lead Entry Points” on your website
Most sites have a phone number and a contact form, and that’s usually about it.
So people can either A. do nothing or B. contact you directly. All or nothing. 100% ready for action or 0%.
Here’s the challenge – Most people find themselves in between those two options. They want to learn more, to engage, but they aren’t interested in booking an appointment just yet. They’re about 60% ready, in need of an alternative Lead Entry Point. And that’s exactly what we’re going to give them.
We do this using our most potent lead generation asset – The LogiCole Self-Test, a beautifully designed tool to dramatically increase conversions on your site.
Our current self-test is on it’s 7th iteration as we constantly test and improve it. Once the self-test is on your site, you have a new Lead Entry Point to turn visitors into actual leads.
2. Showcase “Social Proof” so website visitors will want to take action
“Everybody’s doing it.” It sounds silly, but social proof – knowing that others are taking part in an event, activity or purchase – makes you more likely to do it too.
Consider two ice cream shops – one with a line around the block, the other with 7 empty tables inside. Which one would make you say, “Hmm, they must have great ice cream!” HINT: It’s the busy one!
When you can share what others are doing on your website, you ooze credibility. So how do we do that?
We have a simple tool that we tie to your self-test, which we use to share announcements on your site when people complete it. It pops up at the bottom of your website, and looks like this:
So now you are able to promote your self-test, and you can use the actions of others to create social proof and add credibility. And it all happens on auto-pilot.
Objectives 1 and 2 are great for people who are on your website, but what about those who leave? This brings us to objective #3:
3. When visitors leave your site, use “Marketing Automation” to bring them back
Even though you have these new conversion opportunities, you will still have plenty of people leave the site. What if we could get them to come back? Now we can.
And we use the world’s most popular website – Facebook – to do it. Specifically, Facebook Ads.
Facebook’s Ad Platform is the most sophisticated marketing system that exists today. One of its many abilities – We can actually tie Facebook to your website, so that Facebook knows when one of its users visits your site. The we can show that visitor an ad for your practice, while they are on Facebook. This is a process called Facebook Retargeting.
So what do we do? We create Facebook Retargeting campaign for your self-test and other calls-to-action on your site. Then Facebook activates these ads automatically when someone visits your site, to get those “lost visitors” to return, engage and turn into a new patient lead in some way.
Once you have new conversion opportunities to turn more website visitors into prospects, and you have a way to get people back to your site after they leave, you own a powerful 1-2 punch to generate more leads and add more patients to your schedule.
When it can be done on autopilot? Even better! And this is exactly what you get with the Evergreen Web Leads package.
To summarize, here’s everything you get with our Evergreen Web Leads package:
- Your own customized self-test for your site
- Your Social Proof Pop-Ups to show your website visitors that “everyone is doing it” and they should too
- A Facebook Retargeting Campaign that is triggered when someone visits your site
- All the technical backend tracking info that Facebook needs to show the ads in the right place, at the right time
- The addition of all assets to your website so you don’t have to worry about a thing (other than giving my team the necessary logins)
- Automated email lead alerts – Your team will know as soon as a new lead is generated, so they can follow-up immediately.
- Automated emails, sent on behalf of your office, going out to those who complete the self-test (so your prospects are automatically contacted within seconds!)
It’s an entire done-for-you, automated Evergreen Web Leads system.
“Sounds great. So who is this for exactly?”
- Practices that want to increase their monthly surgical volume.
- Practices that are looking for creative ways to attract new patients instead of the same old, tired, expensive advertising methods.
- Practices that want new patients without big increases to their marketing budgets.
“And who is this NOT for?”
- Practices that don’t have any kind of internal follow-up system – If you don’t have someone to call the leads, this isn’t going to work well for you.
- Practices that receive less than 20 visitors/day to their site, on average. You need to have a certain amount of web traffic for the system to be of the most value to you.
“I like it! How much is it?”
There are no hourly fees, developer fees or any other complicated fee structure. To turn your website into an Evergreen Web Lead machine, the price is a modest $3500. In other words, once the system generates its first patient, it has paid for itself.
50% of payment is due up front, and the remaining 50% upon receipt of your Project Launch Outline. In addition, you will have a modest fee of $99/month which covers support, maintenance and updates.
The Facebook ads will be billed directly to your credit card under your name, and we recommend an initial budget of $100/month for those.
”What do I do next?”
If you want more leads, and you have someone on your team who can do the follow-up and scheduling, then Evergreen Web Leads is a great compliment to your other marketing efforts.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, say, “I want Evergreen Web Leads!” and I will reply with the necessary info we need to get started.
Once we have your initial information and the first payment, the system takes about 5 business days to set up.