HEY, DOC: Is Your Practice Growing The Way You Want?
- Are you doing all of the high-ticket elective procedures that you want?
- Do you spend more on marketing, but still feel like there’s an invisible “ceiling” on your monthly surgical volume?
- Do you have a strong in-house marketing team, but still know you’re missing out on new opportunities?
- Are you infuriated when your potential patients choose a lesser-skilled provider down the street instead of you?
- Do you spend every day either tending to patients or managing staff, without any real time or bandwidth to focus on growing your practice?
I’ve got news for you:
You’re caught on the practice growth hamster wheel.
Sure, it feels like you’re staying busy. But you’re not going anywhere. And unless something changes, you can expect to spend the next couple of decades doing the exact. same. thing… and working harder than ever to do it.
Why? Because it’s only getting worse. Reimbursements continue to be cut. Advertising gets more complicated and confusing. And other docs in town continue to compete on price, cutting corners and playing the ‘cheap card’ to steal your patients. You’re squeezed from all sides.
You want something better. You *deserve* better. So how can you escape?
Your path to freedom is clear – formulate a plan to methodically grow your elective procedure volume, build the dominant practice in town, and free yourself from the hamster wheel lifestyle.
Sign up below, and I’ll deliver the first message straight to your inbox.
Tell me where to send your Double My Patients Microcourse Lessons: