We Teach Ninja Sales & Marketing Strategies to World-Class Refractive Surgeons and Their Teams
(Because doing the “Same Old Thing” doesn’t work anymore)
Trusted Advisor to Ophthalmology KOLs, Including:
Alright, Doc, take a moment and ask yourself:
- Are you doing all of the high-ticket elective procedures that you want?
- Do you spend more on marketing, but still feel like there’s an invisible “ceiling” on your monthly surgical volume?
- Do you have a strong in-house marketing team and sales people, but still know you’re missing out on new opportunities?
- Are you frustrated when your potential patients choose a lesser-skilled provider down the street instead of you?
- Do you spend every day either tending to patients or managing staff, without any real time or bandwidth to focus on growing your practice?
If this is you, I hate to break it to you, but…
You’re caught on the practice growth hamster wheel.
Yeah, maybe it feels like you’re staying busy. But you’re not going anywhere. And unless something changes, you can expect the next couple of decades to be the exact. same. thing. As you work harder than ever to keep up.
Why? Advertising gets more complicated and confusing. Your target market is more distracted than ever. And other docs in town continue to compete on price, cutting corners and playing the ‘we’re cheap’ card to steal your patients. You’re squeezed from all sides.
You want something better. You *deserve* better. So how can you escape?
Your path to freedom is clear – formulate a plan to methodically grow your elective procedure volume, build the dominant practice in town, and free yourself from the hamster wheel lifestyle.
If you want more high-ticket patients but aren’t sure where to start, take my free “Double My Patients Microcourse.” Click the button to sign up, and I’ll deliver the first message straight to your inbox.
Bold Words from Clients:
“Troy is a constant flow of fresh ways to reach and engage new patients.”- Greg Parkhurst, MD, FACS – President, Refractive Surgery Alliance
“Troy is a powerful combination of fantastic ideas with excellent implementation skills. His understanding of marketing is well rounded and modern at the same time. If you are seeking energy with new fresh marketing ideas it would be well worth your time speaking with Troy.” – Michael Dobkowski – President, Glacial Multimedia
“Being able to tap into Troy’s expertise allows me to make faster marketing decisions with confidence.”- Lauren Duke – Director, Anderson Plastic Surgery
“Troy is always pushing beyond the status quo into uncharted (and profitable) areas for his clients. If your practice wants to see results, Troy is the guy to call.”James Dawes, President and Founder, J. Dawes Group
“When I’m facing a marketing challenge, Troy is the guy I have on speed dial. He has an uncanny ability to ask the right questions, and he breaks down big issues into bite-size action steps I can take immediately to gain real traction.” – Matt Walker, president, MVW Marketing
I’m Troy Cole, and I have one goal: For you to book more high-ticket elective procedures than before we met.
We work with doctors who want to fill their schedules with high-value elective procedures. Unlike traditional full-service marketing vendors, we focus solely on using the psychology of persuasion to help you attract and convert new leads into patients.
Maybe you’re struggling to attract new patients to your practice. Or you’re tired of the same old marketing tactics that don’t work as well as they used to. You’re ready for something new, but you aren’t sure where to start.
We’re here to simplify your practice marketing and sales process for you. At its core, your practice growth depends on the 3 categories that make up your sales funnel:
- Marketing – Let people know you exist, and turn them into leads.
- Conversion – Transform those leads into actual patients.
- Fulfillment – Give the patients awesome results, and equip them to be evangelists for your practice.Want more patients? The answer is simple. Look at those 3 areas of your sales funnel, find the biggest leaks, and plug ’em.
When you apply the principles of persuasion to each of these steps, the result is more new patients while you save time, money and stress.
Don’t waste another day hoping things get better. Let’s get started today.
The Official Credentials
- Conversion Marketing Specialist for elective medical practices
- Former Director of Accounts at nationally recognized medical marketing firm
- Patient acquisition product developer
- Amazon.com Bestselling Author
- Run more than $60 million in marketing campaigns, with over 500,000 new patient leads generated