This is a running list of resources I use to manage and grow my business, along with some tools you can use in your marketing at your practice. I hope you find them useful.
5 Online Marketing Tools that Save Me Time and Headache
- Asana for Project Management – I’ve used plenty of project management software, and this one is hands-down the best.
- Buffer for Social Media Posts and Monitoring – Buffer is one of the original 3rd party social media posting and monitoring tools, and it’s still one of my favorites. Robust feature set, low monthly price, and even a mobile app.
- ClickFunnels for easy landing pages – Forget about paying big bucks to your web team every time you need a simple landing page for a campaign. This tool makes it super easy, with NO coding required.
- GetPocket for easy bookmarking – I needed a super fast and easy way to bookmark articles, videos, web pages and more online for future reference. Pocket is a an awesome tool for this, and even allows me to tag posts as a way to categorize them for quick reference later.
- ConvertKit for Email Marketing – The two biggest qualities I look for in an email marketing tool – ease of use and powerful features. Most fall into one category OR the other. ConvertKit is the perfect blend of power and user-friendliness.
5 Podcasts I Don’t Miss
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines for his listeners to use.
- The Truth About Marketing – Weekly behind-the-scenes interviews with top names in direct response marketing and copywriting.
- The Way I Heard It with Mike Rowe – Remember Paul Harvey’s “The Rest of the Story” radio segments? If you liked those, you’ll love what Mike does here. Short, sweet and always entertaining.
- Perpetual Traffic by DigitalMarketer – Actionable advice for generating more leads and sales for your practice through channels like Facebook advertising.
- Marketing Secrets with Russell Brunson – Daily show in which Russell explores different aspects of persuasion marketing that helped his company grow to $300+ million without any outside funding.
5 Must-Read Books on the Art of Persuasion for the Modern Medical Marketer
- Influence by Robert Cialdini – The original persuasion hand book. A must read if you want new ways to make your marketing and sales more effective.
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson – Excellent guide for differentiating yourself from your competitors. (this is special link for you to claim a free copy of the book)
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss – Excellent lessons on negotiation and team building from one of the FBI’s most prolific hostage negotiators.
- Forbidden Keys to Persuasion by Blair Warren – Why are cult leaders so persuasive? Learn how you can apply their persuasion tactics to ethically attract new patients.
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes – A master’s level guide to business development and practice growth.